Metaverse One 2023 is happening in half a year – on September 20th 2023. We are progressing on setting up the conference on track. We are announcing exciting news regarding the event!
9 New Featured Speakers have joined Metaverse One 2023! Welcoming Dona Sarkar and Imogen Schifferle from Microsoft and from the community Arome Ibrahim, Lasse Rouhiainen, Krista Jäntti, Alexander Meijers, Rudi Schmidt, Yulia Barnakova and Mar Llambí! Warm welcome for everyone!
Calling all experts, innovators, and thought leaders! We are excited to announce that the Call for Speakers (CfS) for Metaverse One is opening March 1st 2023. You can submit your session proposals via Sessionize. We welcome submissions from all individuals, both inside and outside of the Microsoft ecosystem, to share their unique perspectives and insights with our community. Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals and be a part of shaping the future of our industry. We can’t wait to see the wealth of knowledge and experience you have to offer!
We also have a new team member in the organizing team! 😎
- Metaverse One 2023 trailer
- Why to attend?
- What you will learn?
- Who should attend?
- Keynote Speakers
- Featured Microsoft Speakers
- Featured Community Speakers
- Welcoming a new member to the Metaverse One Organizers team!
Metaverse One 2023 trailer
And of course, here is the first trailer for Metaverse One 2023. Feel free to share it in your social networks so we can raise awareness of the event. The event is free to attend and this is a fully community organized and implemented event so we hope the community helps us to share the word. Everyone is invited to join, and there is content for everyone who wants to learn more about Metaverse.
Why to attend?
Sessions can range from technical ones to those suitable for end users who want to know what the metaverse will mean for their work. From champions and adoption of new ways of working to the responsible & ethical use of the Metaverse. From getting ready to the new future to sharing experiences.
Or as ChatGPT would put it when asked why should one attend a Metaverse community event
There are several reasons why a person may want to attend a Metaverse community event, including:
- Networking: Metaverse events provide an opportunity for individuals to connect with others who are interested in or working on similar projects or initiatives within the Metaverse space.
- Learning: Attending Metaverse events can be a great way to learn about the latest developments, trends, and ideas in the field.
- Collaboration: Metaverse events can provide an opportunity for individuals to collaborate and work together on projects, which can be beneficial for both personal and professional development.
- Exposure: Attending Metaverse events can help to expose individuals to new opportunities, whether it be new projects, jobs, or partnerships.
- Community Building: Metaverse events can be a great way to build a community around a specific topic or project, which can be beneficial for both personal and professional development.
What you will learn?
- The Future of Work, Collaboration and Communities
- Responsible and Ethical Metaverse
- Artificial Intelligence
- Mixed Reality
- Industry Highlights
- Building and developing your Metaverse
Again, I also asked ChatGPT to tell what you can learn when attending a Metaverse event
Attending a Metaverse community event can provide an opportunity to learn about a wide range of topics related to the Metaverse, including:
- Technical aspects of building and developing in the Metaverse, such as game engine development, 3D modeling, and virtual reality programming.
- Business and economic aspects of the Metaverse, such as monetization strategies, virtual real estate development, and NFTs.
- Social and cultural aspects of the Metaverse, such as community building, online identity, and digital citizenship.
- Legal and regulatory aspects of the Metaverse, such as IP laws, data privacy, and governance models.
- Research and development in the Metaverse, such as new technologies, use cases and innovative ideas in the metaverse space.
- Case studies and best practices from companies and individuals currently working in the Metaverse space.
- Networking and collaboration opportunities with other individuals and organizations working in the Metaverse space.
Who should attend?
If you are thinking – is Metaverse One 2023 for me? Do you align yourself to any of following categories?
- People wanting to learn more about Metaverse
- Business sessions are targeted to CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, CxO, Business Decision Makers and Chief Metaverse Officers
- Champions and Power Users for adoption and what’s possible and how you can use Metaverse
- End Users on what to expect and how it can help at work
- Developers on how to build the Metaverse on Microsoft Platform
Again, I asked ChatGPT about who should attend Metaverse One. As for timeline – I wrote my answers first and asked ChatGPT second.
Metaverse One is a conference that is focused on the future of the Metaverse, its impact on society, economy and technology. It may be of interest to a wide range of individuals including:
- Business leaders, entrepreneurs, and executives: Metaverse One may provide an opportunity for business leaders, entrepreneurs, and executives to learn about the latest trends and opportunities in the Metaverse space, and to network with other business leaders and entrepreneurs working in the Metaverse.
- Developers, engineers, and designers: Developers, engineers, and designers who are interested in building and developing in the Metaverse can attend Metaverse One to learn about the latest technologies, tools, and best practices for creating immersive experiences and monetizing them.
- Researchers and academics: Researchers and academics who are interested in studying the social, cultural, and technical aspects of the Metaverse can attend Metaverse One to learn about the latest research and developments in the field.
- Investors and venture capitalists: Investors and venture capitalists who are interested in the Metaverse can attend Metaverse One to learn about the latest trends and opportunities in the space and to network with entrepreneurs and startups working in the Metaverse.
- Artists and creators: Artists and creators who are interested in using the Metaverse as a medium for their work can attend Metaverse One to learn about the latest tools and technologies for creating immersive content, and to network with other creators in the Metaverse space.
- End-users: Users who want to learn about the metaverse experiences, use cases and how to participate in the metaverse can attend Metaverse One to learn about the latest developments, trends, and ideas in the field.
It’s worth noting that the Metaverse One event might be tailored to specific audiences, but all the above types of individuals can benefit from the knowledge and networking opportunities provided by.ChatGPT, OpenAI
Jeff Teper, Microsoft
President – Microsoft Collaborative Apps and Platforms
Karuana Gatimu, Microsoft
Principal Manager, Customer Advocacy Group, Microsoft Teams Engineering
Pouneh Kaufman, Microsoft
GPM, Collaborative Apps Platform | Mesh | Metaverse | AR/VR/MR
Featured Microsoft Speakers
Dona Sarkar, Microsoft
Director Of Technology – Accessibility
Imogen Schifferle, Microsoft
Azure IoT and Metaverse Product Lead
Alexander Karim, Microsoft
Metaverse Lead | Microsoft UK
Laurie Pottmeyer, Microsoft
Senior Product Manager, Community Lead, Microsoft Teams Engineering
Jesse McCulloch, Microsoft
Program Manager at Microsoft working on Mixed Reality for HoloLens and Windows
Featured Community Speakers
Arome Ibrahim, Abuja
Metaverse Strategist | Business Analyst | Product Manager
Greg Demchak, Bentley Systems
Senior Director, Digital Innovation Lab | Digital Twins | Mixed Reality | Metaverse | XR | 4D Planning | Innovation Prototyping
Zoe Wilson, Avanade
2x Microsoft MVP | Leadership | Innovation | Evangelist | Strategy | Partnership | Europe Workplace Value Realisation Lead & Senior Director at Avanade
Luke Evans, Agilisys
Solutions Architect | MVP – M365 Apps & Services | SC cleared
Sharon Sumner, Business Cloud Integration
Microsoft MVP for Business Applications + M365 Apps & Services, Cambridge Power Platform User Group Lead, CEO Business Cloud Integration & Casper365, MCT
Zaid Zaim, Hololux
Mixed Reality Catalyst | Microsoft MVP 🏆 | CODE VI | TEDx Speaker | ReDI Ambassador | Global Keynote Speaker
Ivana Tilca, 3XM Group
Technology and Business Advisor | Cloud | Innovation | Speaker | Microsoft MVP in Azure and AI | Author
International Keynote Speaker on Artificial Intelligence | Metaverse | Web3 | Crypto
Krista Jäntti, EventuallyXR
CEO, Specialized in XR, AI, IoT, and blockchain companies. 2D, 3D, software, hardware
Christian Glessner, Hololux
Helping enterprises become more successful in a digital world using the latest technologies #Metaverse #MixedReality #Azure #M365
Sara Fennah, Znrgy
Microsoft 365 Consultant, Trainer, MCT, MVP
Alexander Meijers, Avanade
Global XR & Industrial Metaverse Technology Lead
Rudi Schmidt, !mmunetrue
CEO, Precision Medicine, Real-World Data / Evidence, immune system, multiomics and artificial intelligence (AI)
Yulia Barnakova, Accenture
Metaverse & Web3 Strategist
Mar Llambí, KPMG
MVP Bizz Apps 🔷 Technical Architect – Microsoft Business Applications
Welcoming a new member to the Metaverse One Organizers team!
Welcoming Miska Kytö to Metaverse One Organizers team! He will bring us hands-on Gen Z perspective and also more skills in video creation for future videos. Connect with Miska at LinkedIn!
For transparency, I asked ChatGPT to write me that paragraph for Call for Speakers, starting with Calling all experts, innovators, and thought leaders. I had to do minor changes, but I have to say it is a powerful tool. Thinking the Metaverse and the Metaverse tech & era. AI is there and it is fundamentally changing things and disrupting how we do work today. That is why we have also plenty of Artificial Intelligence in the Metaverse One 2023 schedule.