I am very happy to announce that I am returning to speak at Microsoft Build 2022! This time I will be speaking in-person at Microsoft UK regional event – all sessions are also streamed online so you can attend Microsoft Build from anywhere. As before, Microsoft Build 2022 is free to attend so it is very recommended to attend to learn from Microsoft and community experts.
I am going to be in person at the Build UK Spotlight venue in England and participating with other attendees in this amazing tech community event. And also speaking in-person (and streamed online) with two sessions in Connection Zone afternoon. I have to say I am extremely excited to be speaking at Microsoft Build 2022 UK on site. Come by and say hi if you are there as well!
I am speaking along with Sharon Sumner and my good friend Chris Hoard from UK with this amazing Are you ready for the Metaverse topic. In the session we will address some questions around Metaverse and Mesh for Teams.
Are we ready to start seriously engaging with the Metaverse?
What will be necessary to allow us to fully experience it?
What challenges will there be?
How can we best prepare when we know the future will be here soon?
The other session we speak in, has exciting topic
In this &A session, you can learn how to power our app development and reach more users with the open platform and open store of M365.
Some of my picks for Microsoft Build sessions
There are several great keynotes, breakout and other sessions I plan on watching either online or later on-demand. I expect Build schedule list to be updated as we get nearer the event so I will be making checks there what else to add to my backpack. There is plenty of great content to choose from, but if I were to highlight some interesting topics this would be the list.
- Accelerate innovation and achieve agility on a trusted, integrated platform with hybrid and multicloud capabilities
- Create next-gen experiences at scale with Windows
- The Future of AI Development Tools
- Microsoft Build Into Focus: AI
- Microsoft Build Into Focus: Low Code solutions using Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft Build Into Focus: Build collaborative apps to thrive in the modern workplace
- Power up your development efforts with the latest low code innovations
- Build collaborative apps with Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365 services
- Building collaborative web apps with Fluid Framework & Azure Fluid Relay
- Building Real-time Collaborative Apps with Azure, Microsoft 365, and Power Platform
- Automate and customize retention and deletion scenarios