QuizTime! What are the best ways to drive in Teams or other new tools in your organization?
What needs to happen, before You and your colleagues change the way you work?
Choose one or more and tell me in comments which of these hit you the most:
- Trainings: Formal classroom or online training
- Materials: Quick guides + Videos
- Company Demand: CEO tells you to start using Teams
- Company Demand: You boss or project manager tells you to start using Teams
- Champions: Your colleague shows you tips and tricks (like Companion mode during a meeting)
- Champions: Your colleague shares tips and tricks on company Yammer/discussion forum and does informal trainings
- Personal interest: You see some LinkedIn TeamsTuesday or other Social Media content that gives you ideas how you could use that tool in your work
- Personal interest: you learn the tools by yourself and see benefits personally.. And possibly you become a champion later
- Something else: please comment
Sharing is Caring! #CommunityRocks
Published by Vesa Nopanen "Mr. Metaverse"
Principal Consultant and Microsoft MVP working on Metaverse and Future Work
Microsoft Teams is the main portal for Microsoft's Metaverse, allowing to create new business models and processes connecting people, applications, data and files with the help of digital fabric AI. Immersive Metaverse and meetings enable new ways how to meet, work, collaborate and share experiences together. Microsoft Mesh for Teams will enable everyone to participate - with PC/mobile or with Mixed Reality devices such as HoloLens. This story is start beginning and I am guiding you and your organization on the road.
I am extremely passionate about Metaverse and how it - with Microsoft Teams - enable to change how people work together now and in the future.
Microsoft Mesh, Microsoft Loop, Microsoft Viva, Microsoft Graph, Azure and other pillars of the Microsoft Cloud are building blocks to Metaverse.
View all posts by Vesa Nopanen "Mr. Metaverse"