#MicrosoftTeams gets new features all the time. Here are some highlights what’s new / soon emerging #TeamsTuesday
- Meeting notes in Teams meeting. These are using Teams Wiki, so my recommendation is not to use these (use OneNote instead) until Wikis are fixed.
- New sharing icon on Teams meeting
- Add private chat person to contact’s favorite
- Web version: Office 365 App Launcher and more visible link to encourage app version download (Get app)
- Update shortcuts, hit Ctrl+. to open info.
- View and edit Visio files
- Import Skype contact groups (you can do this only once)
- Upcoming: initiation to a team via join code
Mobile app updates
- iOS: Share photos/video on a call or meeting, share screen or content from phone in a meeting
- Android: Share video on a call or meeting, share content from phone in a meeting ( share video is available on my Android )
- Performance and bug fixes
I am still waiting for those big updates that are on the roadmap. Perhaps I will see them after my July vacation! Have a great summer everybody and thank you for reading my posts!